Saturday, August 13, 2011

SECURITY CLEARANCE QUESTION?

My question is as a juvenile i was arrested as a scare tactic by my mother (handcuffed) and was finger printed, but later on in the day the cop released me from jail and had my records and ripped them up in front of me and said "you have no record, go home", at that time i was 16, today im 22 years old in airforce DEP, on my security clearance questionaire i put i NO cause i had no criminal record at all, and at meps i told the truth about a traffic ticket and it did not even show up, in the criminal backround check at meps, but MY MAIN QUESTION is do i have a ARREST RECORD?, even though i NEVER saw a judge in my life and the cop ripped my record and my parents say i dont have a record and also my recruiter and meps airforce liason also said i dont have a record, am i clean?, cause i really want to make sure i p the National agency and local agency check with no problems

No comments:

Post a Comment