Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Does my dream mean something?

I don't care if it doesn't, but I was just kind of curious. So the other night I had a dream that me and like 6 or 7 of my friends were at my best friend's house. But instead of her backyard being her normal backyard, it looked like her front yard and let down to a marsh and a creek (there's marsh and creek in her neighborhood) and we saw this mive crocodile and my best guy friend (also my best friend's boyfriend) jumped onto it and started wrestling it and pulled a knife out of his pocket and began stabbing it in the stomach. We were all screaming "No, stop! It's and endangered species!" But he was like "NOOOOO" and killed it! Then we began walking to the other side of her yard and saw another and he did the same thing! Does this mean something or am I just having weird dreams? Just curious, I don't really care either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment