Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm turning into a loner?

I'm 14 years old in highschool. Im using yahoo answers as my only way to communicate with people about my problem. Well in primary school I had lots of friends, like I was popular and I loved it. But when I got to highschool, slot of my friends left to other schools and stuff. But anyway, in year 7 I was left with 3 friends, I now have a bond with them but during the Christmas holidays, something changed. When i got into year 8, the 2 of the 3 remaining friends have their own group of people and stuff. When I tried to fit in they say "piss off no one likes you" and I get very depressed. My last friend is a bit of a nerd but I still keep him around. But even he is starting to leave me. This will definitely happen in the near future. I have tried talking to people and stuff but it's no use. I'm looking for a quiet spot with no one in it to hang around, so I can listen to music and wait for recess to Finnish. Everyday is like hell. My mum says you should go too a friends house but I have no friends!!! And I don't want to tell her about my problems because I will get embaressed. I'm depressed every day and I want to go to year 12 but with no friends kinda makes it hard. I'm losing my mind with no friends, please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment