Saturday, August 13, 2011

Are there any Protestants who have converted to Catholicism?

Yes Iam a recent convert to Jesus Christ's Church the Holy Catholic Church.For many years I was Protestant and could never find the truth of Jesus Christ or feel His presence in any of the Protestant churches I attended. So I left the protestant churches and took my own path to God and for about 15 years that is how I lived. I read the bible, studied the bible and gave myself over to the Lord and did His will and not my own. December 2006, the Lord led me to the Catholic Church and telling me this was the path He wanted me on. I enrolled in RCIA and I completed my conversion the Easter Vigil where I received all of my Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and first Eucharist. From the moment I enter the church I could feel God's presence. My spiritual life with God has so much more understanding and love and is more deeper and abiding then it has ever been. I can feel God leading me where He wants me. God truly blessed me the day He guided me to the Catholic Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment