Friday, August 19, 2011

What is my condition called?

no im not insane or alunatic. but i seem to REALLY hate with a pion small things.. like my mom is scoldin me while chewing on something making these chew sounds swallowing . now physically i wont show anything but in my mind im like STOP ******* CHEWING thinking of kneeing her in the face for doing that...and im serious it just angers me.. like i wanna roar! and i just dont know why.. i also hate my brothers face. everytime he looks at me to ask a question i get so pissed. but ive no grudge against him...its kinda like tha edgar allan poe poem with the "EYE" except id never go to such extremes... but i just wanna know ..is this some normal petpeeve i have or maybe a condition..or ami just crazy? (let the record stand that i NEVER hurt anyone due to this...but i surely thought it..)

No comments:

Post a Comment