Friday, August 19, 2011

How can I stop feeling this way?

6 1/2 years ago I was dating a beautiful Intellegent and awesome woman named Jasmine, I broke up with her because I'm afraid of commitment. Over 2 months ago I was envited to her wedding, I went 8 days ago and I found myself watching the bride enthralled by her groom, longing to be on the receiving end of her loving gaze. I was overtaken by the Jasmine-sized hole in my heart, knowing I would never be entangled with her sensual body, never be delighted by the ecstacy inducing sound of my name escaping her lips, never again taste the sweetness of her skin. Ever since that relationship I've been throwing myself into bed with red hot simpletons with no self respect and since the wedding I haven't slept with anyone and I'm worried that I still have residual feelings towards her. How can I stop feeling this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment