Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why hasnt my boyfriend of 8 months told me he loves me?

I've been with my boyfriend Edgar for a little over 8 months now, we have a really good relationship. We never fight and we get along great we spend alot of time together. We never have any problems and if we do we get over them in like 10 seconds. I know he cares about me, and he tells me he likes me but he wont tell me he loves me. One time I asked him on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like me, he said 5000000000000. It was cute and then I asked like love, and he said no but that was like a couple of months ago. I remember one time he was leaving and I know I heard him say "I love you Stephanie Annmarie Deleon" but I just laughed I didnt think he was serious. And since then I never bought it up or neither has he. I do love this guy he is my first boyfriend and my first time. I can tell by the way he looks at me he cares and by the little things he does. I just dont understand why he hasnt told me. Everyone else thinks its weird that he hasnt told me yet, they say its not right. But I dont know what to do or tell him. Do I even say anything at all? Help!-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment