Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When does it stop hurting?

I loved him with all my heart..trusted him. together for 3 yrs. Life time of memories,the gifts, the cards and cute notes he left me. The special gift that says..love you forever..I put everything i could into a box and put it away. Hasn't been 3 months yet, can't bear to just forget him. The really hard part, he left me for someone 20 yrs younger, we are both adults in our 50's, he has been with her now for 2 1/2 months and they are talking marriage.I can't stop loving him. My friends are all happy in relationships, and i have no one to cry to. I am so very sad and need support..please tell me how to get over this..BUT..#1, don't tell me i am a grown woman get over it, love /heartache has no age . Or can you fix me up with a good looking 50ish biker?? LOL. seriously..what do you do to get on your feet??? I am impatient, need to move on..everyday is sad, i work to fatigue because i can't fall apart there..no one wants to go out, to see a motorcycle..just kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment