Thursday, August 11, 2011

Please help me :]?

Listen, first you have to figure out why you like him. Then, find a way to talk to him whether it's being stupid and bumping into him and then saying a random question like, "so I hard you're on the football team." The one thing about relationships is that if you want to get noticed, you need to do something about it. It's probably hypocritical of me because I'm suffering from an emotional abusive relationship but this is my knowledge from my past. Figure out his interests. The key is to make friends with him first and show him something unique about yourself amongst all the other girls he's dated. Catch his interest. Materialism like looks will probably get you far, but in the end, it's just personality and uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment