Friday, August 12, 2011

Could I have dyslexia?

I have to use my hands to tell left from right, I don't know north east south and west, I dont even know the order it goes in, I have terrible handwriting and I grip my pencil tightly which causes my hand to cramp,when i read the page turns different colors and I see stuff on the page, i will change words around in my head, i write letters backwards a lot, I cant do word problems, they dont make sense to me, when I read my textbooks I cant understand the text, I have trouble understanding what people say, I sometimes have a lot of trouble speaking (A lot lately) I misspell a lot of words, i read words wrong a lot, i have trouble copying words off a board or something, i write capitol letters sometime when they are not supposed to be there, i space weirdly, i cnt keep my words on the lines of paper, i will write words twice,i have a poor sense of direction, im easily confused,sometimes when i walk i will get confused because i will put one foot out twice or my stepping will be off, dancing does not make any sense to me at all, i cant type like schools want us to, i will forget which letter is which and which or where a letter is which,i dont no which month is which number like what number is 9 or what number july is, i confuse days of the week, i dont know which month has 30 days or 31 days, i have a hard time reading a clock, i have to count it, when reading sheet music i have to start from middle c and i will have to start over and over again cause i will confuse myself, i cant count ahead ith time, i have the messiest bedroom ever, not really but i cant eep it cleen, im really good at math but do i have dyslexia? Should I tell my dad im having all these problems? What do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment