Thursday, August 11, 2011

YouTube account suspended?

I signed in to YouTube and said they received a complaint and told me to remove any copyright material but i cant because i get into my account. I upload a 10 second clip from a show and nailed me for it the very next day. I see hundreds of thousands of uploaded videos of entire shows, movies, music videos or songs and nothing ever happens to those users. I don't think an exert of something shouldn't count. I feel i'm being singled out when every other user has at least one kind of uploaded material that is not their own. The real infuriating part is that i have not caused any problems in the community and feel YouTube takes things too extreme when completely unnecessary and don't bother to make any efforts to deal with any issues on the user side and practically ignore them. It would be one thing to punish someone that has been abusive and received numerous complaints but not someone that minded their Ps and Qs and have not received any other issues with that person. I'm saying there should be at least one pardon and it shouldn't even difficult on their part to confirm that this was just a one time incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment