Saturday, August 13, 2011

Veronica mars ... come back!?

I wish Veronica Mars would come back! I have a question for you all though. If I got a petition type thing going and had like 1000 signatures to bring back Veronica Mars for another season, do you think it would work? I also was wondering if anyone had the CW channel address to write to. I would like to give them a piece of my mind because I do not understand why they would cancel a show that was so amazing. Okay so maybe it was getting a little crummy with the storylines, but Rob Thomas made an excellent 12 minutes of the Fourth Season and it looked like it could have been a really good season too! I am so upset and I miss the show. I know it's been cancelled for months but I just randomly had the urge to watch a new episode, and trying to watch reruns is just boring! Anyone feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment