Sunday, August 14, 2011

A toddler question for Mommy's and daddy's?

Okay so I am having problems with my youngest son. I cant compare this to my oldest because our life was in turmoil at that stage in his life and my middle son has always been a good sleeper. so my youngest son has been sleeping in his crib on his own since he was 6 weeks old minus feeding times or when i just wanted to hold him at that age. he is now just about 17 months old. He refuses to just go to sleep has to have a bottle, yes i know that's not good. he uses a sippy during the day its just at night or nap times when he needs his bottle. So my question. For just over a week now he has decided that he does not want to go to sleep on his own in his crib with his bottle. he wants someone to lay down with him on their bed snuggle him close and wait until he falls asleep. Then if you put him in his crib he will sleep there for maybe an hour if your lucky. but will sleep good if you leave him were he is. I have tried to just let him cry for anywhere from 10 mins to half an hour. it doesn't work. he is not sick. he is not cold he is fully clothed. he is full when he lays down. so im kinda at a loss. any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment