Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is the taking of life always wrong?

I have a child being severely abused in asnother state. Go figure it's hillbilly west virginia. Despite the "packman" burned into my kid's arms multiple times, family court thinks it's better to stay with the person responsible (the court doesn't even have an address for said person)he has also had odd cuts around his throat, has had fleas, and was covered from head to toe in ringworms(including his and ). He is only two years old. From everything that has happened, the court has decided that I should not be allowed to see my kid because I refused to treat him with a medication that was clearly labled for adults only. Would I be so wrong as to take the life of the person responsibl for hurting my child so much? I understand the whole prison thing but it won't bug me much. Seeing my son's abusor die would be the sweetest gift god could give me. Legaly it's wrong but is it wrong moraly to slay the tramp for what she did to my son? I'll likely do it either way I just want to know what others think before I throw my own life to the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment