Friday, August 12, 2011

I want to renovate a park in Los Angeles that is currently abandoned and, any suggestions on what to do?

The park is located on the corner of Vernon and Menlo and is actually a basketball park. The neighborhood is pretty bad and the park is gated off with huge garbage bins, grafitti, and broken courts. I have volunteers ready to participate in the clean up but we need city istance and funding for repairs. I contacted the City of Los Angeles Parks and Recreations via email and I am waiting on replies. I seen something about Proposition K ped in 1996 designed to fund construction projects for 30 years, but I have no idea how the devolop a proposal request or how to but some bite in the request if I made one. Any help would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment