Thursday, August 11, 2011

I stay depressed, suicidal, and low self esteem. Help me?

I am 13 years old. i guess you could say I am quite pretty, but I do stay really really depressed. For some reason, I hate myself pionately. I don't have any friends, and my family hates me. Every time I try to tell them about my depression, they call me selfish. I've tried to kill myself many times, but I always have hope that my life will get better. I have severe aniexty, and I always have headaches, chest pains, and no energy. I feel useless in this world, and I don't fit in anywhere. Every one at schools calls me an emo or a tramp. All I want is to be accepted and to find someone who understands. I don't like who I am at all. My life has been hard, my mom and dad disowned me and their on drugs, and I live with my gma. My gpa who was like my bestest friend and my dad, died a year ago. My gma calls me selfish, annoying, and a bad person. Like she or no one else understands. And I've always been worried that if I keep suffering from this, that I will be addicted to drugs or alcohol, and I already smoke, I don't want to be like my mom or dad. Just please, anyone help me. I've seen a threapist and everything but it still dosent solve anything. I don't know what to do.. I spend most of my time in my own little fantasy world which is pretty much what keeps me here. I'm pretty pathetic. But please, anyone, just help me, what do I do? How can i get rid of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment