Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hes mean but in a flirty way?

.Please read all of this.Ok,I'm serious about this and i want a serious answer.there is this guy at school i like,I'm in 7th grade.hes always looking at me and hes always teasing me,like every time we walk in to social studies he'll either...pull my hair,poke me or nudge me.One time i was trying to give my friend cammi my number and he saw and he tried to grab it,so in homeroom i gave him it and he decided to go get some tape and tape it on the front page in his ignment notebook.One day we were talking about who we liked and my friend savannah said to me he likes you and he pointed at her and said shut up,with kind of a smile on his face.none of this is a lie,i just want to know if he likes me.What do you think.PLEASE TELL ME!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment